TOP 15 RESONS TO GO THE LADUE HOCKEY GAME SAUTRDAY VS.
St. Peter’s Recplex
15. It’s only a 20 minute drive.
14. We started the season better off than last year.
13. All the freshmen are officially rocking new haircuts.
12. And Dr. Powers can’t do anything about it.
11. Witness Matt “Fat” Albert pass out and die from having to exercise for the first time in his life.
10. Also see “Fat” Albert’s breast size double after his pre-game meal.
9. Join Paul “Bible Humper” Homsher as he leads a pre-game sermon on how to cuss out the refs without offending God.
8. Watch Nelson Propst get “BRNNNNT”
7. Come see Sean “Midget” Jameson break the 5’0 ft barrier in his booster skates.
6. See Grant “Superman” Boyd with a “C” on his jersey, which he feels he deserved sophomore year.
5. Watch Ben “NASCAR” Ryckman get another concussion (possibly from Boyd for having to share the “C”).
4. Come see your future employees since every player on Duchesne will be working for one us in 10 years.
3. See Nathan “ADD” Holmes get prescribed even MORE meds when he forgets to take his pills before the game.
2. See Zach Glaser replace the retired Kyle Barrett as the “team bitch”.
1. Jessica Brown promises not to make a 2nd revised Top 10 list because she is about as good at writing top tens as she is at acting.